Trying to think of something to give Mum on her special day?
Photos on canvas are always a great gift that will hang on her wall and remind her, every day, that she is special and loved. Canvas prints also make a home look beautiful and they are usually a reminder of a happy event or time. These are all great reasons why Mum will love them.
We’ve put together these 14 canvas print ideas to help you decide which photo to use for her special Mother’s Day canvas.
1. Portrait of her Children
Whether they’re current photos of the children or snaps from when they were younger, these are great for any wall in the house!
2. Portrait of Her
The key here is to chose a photo of your Mum that she likes!
3. Mum doing one of her Favourite Things
4. Picture of something she Loves
5. A Family portrait.
Simple but something your mother will cherish for years to come.
7. Photograph the children holding a mother’s Day message.
Print the photo on canvas to hang on her wall as a daily reminder
8. A group of canvas prints of each member of her family.
Include her photo of course!
9. A group of prints of adventures she has had in her life
These will be a fabulous reminder for her of some of the fun times she has had & inspiration for the adventures to come!
10. If she is an artist…
11. A Print of her Favourite Place in NZ (or overseas).
12. A beautiful print of something she would enjoy hanging on her wall.
13. Words on top of Photo
Eziprint can do this for you if you don’t have a photoshop-type programme. Once it’s done, have the whole image put onto canvas.
14. Photograph a picture or card a child has made and put the artwork on canvas.
The child will love seeing their art on the wall and mum will be amazed.
I hope this has given you some inspiration. Send us your photo and together we can make Mother’s Day special for the wonderful Mother or wife in your life.